Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Proud!

I am so proud of little Trey today! We had to go in this morning to get his blood drawn to check the medication levels in his body - and he didn't even cry! It really melted my heart because I am an adult and I hate getting my blood drawn. What a little stud muffin. Turns out the medication levels are not so high in his blood so we increased the dose tonight. We went to the Disney store after his test and he and Cody picked out a "prize" since Trey did so well. Trey picked out some figurines from the movie "Tangled" and Cody picked out a stuffed Winnie the Pooh. Grammy bought them for the boys and she also got them some "Woody (for Cody) and Buzz (for Trey)" jammies. They wore them tonight and were so cute! I wish I took a couple of pictures today, because even though we just did ordinary things (and some not so fun things - like the blood draw, at least in my mind) today, somehow it was special.

2 comments: