Monday, August 29, 2011

Peaks and Valleys




"Often the deep valleys of our present will be understood only by looking back on them from the mountains of our future experience. Often we can't see the Lord's hand in our lives until long after trials have passed. Often the most difficult times of our lives are essential building blocks that form the foundation of our character and pave the way to future opportunity, understanding, and happiness." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I hope I don't appear to be dramatic with some of my posts (although inside I feel dramatic :) ) but a lot of these quotes I find give me hope. I do hope that someday soon I will be out of my dark valley and up onto the shining mountain tops understanding and seeing clearly what this was all for.






3 comments:

  1. that better not be you in that photo - if it is you need to start eating again! :-P I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete