Friday, July 15, 2011

Divine Help

"You never learn that Christ is all you need, until Christ is all you have."
-Corrie Ten Boom

I do feel like He's all I have right now - maybe this is a lesson I need to learn. Of course I have Kirk, but we're both so entrenched in this that it's hard to even see beyond our noses. I have always wondered why this had to happen AFTER we moved away from many of my close friends and some family - people who know me well and could have supported us in our time of need. Surely He could have manifested these seizures before we moved, and then we would have just stayed since Kirk works from home anyway. I've made a lot of nice new friends here, but I don't know many very well yet since I haven't had a lot of time to GET to know them with everything else going on. So, alone I feel, but Christ (along with Kirk) knows me better than anyone and understands my struggles, fears and worries. Maybe this is a message that I need to develop these two relationships (as well as my boys) - the two most important ones - onto solid ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment